start for newbie

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

start for newbie

Postby atsarenko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:09 am

Everyone will accept I downloaded your simple app, and it is very good and it works faster than JavaFX, but I have had the difficulty to start and start working with jcef, can you help me?
I downloaded an example:
https://github.com/viglucci/app-jcef-example
but did not understand where to add the path, I see in the directory jogl.jogamp.jar
gluegen-rt.jar
jogl-all.jar
but where can I get jcef.jar?
I read:
https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... ndBuilding
I downloaded the repository, but did not understand what you meant and where it is / java-cef / src,
also cmake files how to use them.
You can write what I need to do to properly compile jcef jar for mac? what jar do I need to add to mvn? is it possible to use jcef and compile my project with the necessary dependencies and compile into one jar?
I'm sorry, I'm confused, I want to understand how to step-by-step connect and use jcef
atsarenko

Re: start for newbie

Postby atsarenko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:45 pm

I compiled :

# Mac OS X: Generate 64-bit Xcode project files.
cmake -G "Xcode" -DPROJECT_ARCH="x86_64"

# Open jcef.xcodeproj in Xcode
# - Select Scheme > Edit Scheme and change the "Build Configuration" to "Release"
# - Select Product > Build.

warning:

Code: Select all
Ld /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/Debug/libjcef.dylib normal x86_64
    cd /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/src
    export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.9
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang++ -arch x86_64 -dynamiclib -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.13.sdk -L/Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/Debug -F/Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/Debug -filelist /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/jcef.build/Debug/jcef.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jcef.LinkFileList -install_name /libjcef.dylib -Xlinker -rpath -Xlinker @executable_path/.. -mmacosx-version-min=10.9 -Xlinker -object_path_lto -Xlinker /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/jcef.build/Debug/jcef.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jcef_lto.o -Xlinker -no_deduplicate -Wl,-search_paths_first -Wl,-ObjC -Wl,-pie -dynamiclib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -install_name libjcef.dylib /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/src/third_party/cef/cef_binary_3.3239.1716.g735b746_macosx64/Debug/Chromium\ Embedded\ Framework.framework/Chromium\ Embedded\ Framework /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/libcef_dll_wrapper/Debug/libcef_dll_wrapper.a -lpthread -framework Cocoa -framework AppKit -framework JavaVM -framework JavaVM -single_module -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/jcef.build/Debug/jcef.build/Objects-normal/x86_64/jcef_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/Debug/libjcef.dylib

ld: warning: -pie being ignored. It is only used when linking a main executable

/Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/Release
jcef_app.app doesn't work,
MainFrame quit unexpectedly.
, why ? help me pls
atsarenko

Postby atsarenko » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:14 pm

I found the answer on the 'stackoverflow.com' how to use embed CEF/JCEF in java application, but I can not find '/bin/lib/' in ${EXTRACT_DIR} for Windows, tell me how to Declare Environment Variable to point for Mac OS ?
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/211 ... redirect=1
atsarenko

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:25 pm

What macOS and XCode versions are you using? Is there any console output if you run from the command-line like:

cd /Users/atsarenko/Downloads/www/jcef_build/native/Release
./jcef_app.app/Contents/MacOS/JavaAppLauncher
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to JCEF Forum