Crash on CefShutdown related to GPU.

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Crash on CefShutdown related to GPU.

Postby Skavenger » Thu May 24, 2018 3:56 am

Hi,

I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for where to look in my code regarding why i get a crash / assert when doing a CefShutdown().
The error I get is...

Code: Select all
[0524/095508.647:FATAL:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(231)] Check failed: per_compositor_data_.empty().

From what I can tell this is related to images or potentially the render process. But have tried to comment out any custom image loading etc to no avail it always goes pop just there.

Any thoughts / ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
- Dave
Skavenger

Re: Crash on CefShutdown related to GPU.

Postby magreenblatt » Thu May 24, 2018 5:50 am

What OS and CEF version? Does the problem reproduce with the cefsimple or cefclient sample applications?
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby ndesktop » Thu May 24, 2018 7:38 am

magreenblatt wrote:What OS and CEF version? Does the problem reproduce with the cefsimple or cefclient sample applications?

This should be pinned/made forum rule (if is not already).
ndesktop
Master

Postby Skavenger » Thu May 24, 2018 8:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, ...

Its a custom build of CEF based off CEF/3.3163.1651.gf229796 But this issue is not OS specific, and doesn't happen in the sample code, which is why i am asking for pointers about where/what could be causing this in my code.

Thanks,
Skavenger

Return to Support Forum