dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libplugin_carbon_in

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libplugin_carbon_in

Postby Anton » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:02 am

Hi all!
I'm trying to include cef inside my application. Use xCode 5.1 and latest cef 1750. I added libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib, Chromium Embedded Framework.framework and libcef_dll_wrapper.a to Linked frameworks and wrappers. Also I created 'Postbuild "Fix Framework Link"' build phase and added copy phase to copy the libraties to Frameworks folder.
xCode successfully built application but when I run it, it print in console:

Code: Select all
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/myApp-elgfiocsfpocxiaiygaodiiwziav/Build/Products/Debug/My app.app/Contents/MacOS/My app
  Reason: image not found

libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib exists inside .../Build/Products/Debug/My app.app//Contents/Frameworks/libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib .
Looks like my application doesn't know how to find libplugin_carbon_interpose.dylib.
Please help me to fix the issue.
Anton

Re: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libplugin_carbo

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:31 am

Where is your executable located?

It might also be confused by the space in "My app.app". Try removing the space and see if that helps.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libplugin_carbo

Postby Anton » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:58 am

Thanks, magreenblatt for the answer!

I fixed the issue: I copied "Copy to $(BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR)/cefsimple.app/Contents/Frameworks" build phase as it is from sample project and it works fine now.
Anton

Return to Support Forum