Problems with WebRTC using CefSharp WPF Example

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Problems with WebRTC using CefSharp WPF Example

Postby Alan8 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:46 pm

Hello,

I've downloaded CefSharp-master, and the CefSharp.Wpf.Example works with typical websites. Trying it with WebRTC (e.g. https://apprtc.appspot.com ) produced a "getUserMedia () failed. Is this a WebRTC enabled browser?" error.

I then added the "--enable-media-stream" flag to the command-line arguments, and then I got a black screen and the error: "Error attaching stream to element" at the bottom, when trying that WebRTC site.

Can anyone suggest what the problem is?

Thanks!
Alan
Alan8

Re: Problems with WebRTC using CefSharp WPF Example

Postby Alan8 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

One step closer to a solution with CefSharp: The essential file, ffmpegsumo.dll, isn't provided by the CefSharp installation (isn't that special?). This was pointed out by Jørn Hansen on the CefSharp Google Group. (Thanks Jørn!)

Adding it to the same folder as the .exe eliminated the current error, but we still have one more: "Failed to get access to local media. Error name was PERMISSION_DENIED. Continuing without sending a stream." On another discussion, someone claimed that a later release of CefSharp solved this problem, but I just got this release yesterday.
Alan8

Return to Support Forum