Printing Custom Font Face

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Printing Custom Font Face

Postby air » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:11 am

I am trying to print a html site through "window.print()". This html uses a custom font declared in a css file.
The embedded chromium displays the font correctly, but printing does not use the correct font.

I compared it with the printout with a regular "Chromium" (works) and also tried different printers (same bad result) as well as tried installing the font locally and referencing the local font (also does not work).

Does the embedded Chromium support custom fonts went printing, so maybe my definition in the css is not correct? Or is this not supported yet?

Thanks for any hints!
air

Re: Printing Custom Font Face

Postby PolesApart » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:07 am

Which branch revision? Please write a small test case (the smallest possible set of html w/ the offending css that someone can try to use to reproduce the problem).
PolesApart
Mentor

Re: Printing Custom Font Face

Postby air » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:06 am

Finally managed to get it working. The solution was to use the local parameter whilst only specific the name of the font, not the file or the type. Don't get why, but this way it works with a locally installed font.
air

Return to Support Forum