JCEF enable WebGL

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Re: JCEF enable WebGL

Postby xgibert » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:52 am

I expected that but the simple example included in the last version is the same as the one included in the previous version, so I guest that the Java code was the same. Now I don't know what I should change.

Thanks again for all the help.
xgibert
Techie

Postby xgibert » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:36 am

Ok, I managed to execute my web application using the manual compiled JCEF. But I still get the WebGL not supported message. Is there any other step to follow in order to enable WebGL? When using the example included in the manually built binary distribution I could connect to WebGL sites and see the animations
xgibert
Techie

Postby magreenblatt » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:46 am

xgibert wrote:Ok, I managed to execute my web application using the manual compiled JCEF. But I still get the WebGL not supported message. Is there any other step to follow in order to enable WebGL? When using the example included in the manually built binary distribution I could connect to WebGL sites and see the animations

Did you place the d3dcompiler_* DLLs next to your executable?
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby xgibert » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:07 am

I found something about d3d in this issue but I never heart about having to put this library before: https://code.google.com/p/chromiumembed ... ail?id=280

Where exactly should they be? I have d3dcompiler_43.dll and d3dcompiler_46.dll in JCEF\src\third_party\cef\win64\Debug and \Release. (The version in my Chrome installation is higher, 47)

Should this also be in the java project? or once JCEF has been compiled it is already included in the jar?

!Sometimes I get the following error in eclipse during the execution:
[0330/181529:ERROR:gpu_process_transport_factory.cc(437)] Failed to establish GPU channel.
xgibert
Techie

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:01 am

xgibert wrote:Where exactly should they be?

They should be next to libcef.dll.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby xgibert » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:30 am

It is ok now thanks.
Actually I also had to place the two GL libraries. Is there a tutorial about how to do that that I have missed?
xgibert
Techie

Previous

Return to Support Forum