Disable AWS connectivity / support

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Disable AWS connectivity / support

Postby ashutoshd » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:18 am

I am trying to build CEF/Chromium on my linux box and then planning to cross-compile it for ARM.
During build, it's throwing errors related to AWS_CREDENTIAL_FILE and AWS credintials.

I don't need any support to AWS web services.
I need to know if there is a way to suppress/disable AWS support during CEF/Chromium build config process.
ashutoshd

Re: Disable AWS connectivity / support

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:31 am

What CEF version? What Linux distro? How are you building it? What is the complete error message?
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby ashutoshd » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:25 pm

I used "fetch --no-history --nohooks chromium --nosvn=True" command to fetch latest (?) chromium code and then I tried running "gclient sync" command.

First it gave issues with proxy authentication for gsutil which I tried to resolve with NO_AUTH_BOTO_CONFIG and BOTO_CONFIG env variables. (Although, I am not sure if this really worked or not :? )

Later it gave errors related to downloading of prebuilt binary of mojo_shell. It was trying to download this binary from some AWS source (i guess?).
ashutoshd

Postby amaitland » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:32 pm

Someone else has noted they compiled for arm successfully, maybe that can be of assistance?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13130&p=26422
Maintainer of the CefSharp project.
amaitland
Virtuoso

Return to Support Forum