CMake CMakeList.txt

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

CMake CMakeList.txt

Postby antoniogarcez » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:34 am

Hi,

I am trying to compile one branch of CEF. In tutorials, says that we have to use CMake to create a sln file but in repository does not existe any file with name "CMakeLists.txt". What do I have to do for create a sln file?
antoniogarcez

Re: CMake CMakeList.txt

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:18 am

Building with CMake requires a binary distribution which can be downloaded from http://cefbuilds.com. Then view the included top-level CMakeLists.txt file for instructions.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: CMake CMakeList.txt

Postby antoniogarcez » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi magreenblatt,

First, thanks for your quick answer but, unfortunately I have a problem related with resize of the browser. I am trying maximize browser and I see another topic but when I build the solution, appear this error:
Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl client::window_test::Maximize(class CefRefPtr<class CefBrowser>)" (?Maximize@window_test@client@@YAXV?$CefRefPtr@VCefBrowser@@@@@Z) referenced in function "public: virtual void __thiscall SimpleHandler::OnAfterCreated(class CefRefPtr<class CefBrowser>)" (?OnAfterCreated@SimpleHandler@@UAEXV?$CefRefPtr@VCefBrowser@@@@@Z) C:\Users\antoniogarcez\Desktop\cef_binary_3.2526.1347.gcf20046_windows32\cefsimple\simple_handler.obj cefsimple

This is code that I used:
#include "cefclient/browser/window_test.h"

using namespace client::window_test;

namespace {

SimpleHandler* g_instance = NULL;

} // namespace

SimpleHandler::SimpleHandler()
: is_closing_(false) {
DCHECK(!g_instance);
g_instance = this;
}

SimpleHandler::~SimpleHandler() {
g_instance = NULL;
}

// static
SimpleHandler* SimpleHandler::GetInstance() {
return g_instance;
}

void SimpleHandler::OnAfterCreated(CefRefPtr<CefBrowser> browser) {
CEF_REQUIRE_UI_THREAD();

// Add to the list of existing browsers.
browser_list_.push_back(browser);

//maximiza a janela
Maximize(browser);
}

What is the problem?
antoniogarcez

Return to Support Forum