Help with installation

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Help with installation

Postby bogdanch » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:54 am

Hello,

I am trying to create a simple C# aplicațion, just a form and a chromium web browser. Please have in mind that I'm new to programming, I use Visual Studio 2013, 32-bit, running on Windows 10, 64-bit .

I followed these isntructions from https://bitbucket.org/positionfixed/browseemall.cef :
1. Download the latest build of BrowseEmAll.Cef at the Downloads section
2. Download the necessary CEF build from CefBuilds.com
3. Add a reference for BrowseEmAll.Cef.dll and BrowseEmAll.Cef.Winforms.dll to your .NET project
4. Extract the Cef build into the output folder of your application. The Resources and Release folder content is used.
5. Initialize Chrome at the start of your application with

What I've done:
1. Downloaded positionfixed-browseemall.cef-9bdd154c4b60.zip and unziped the folder in my visual studio project directory.
2. Downloaded cef_binary_3.2623.1397.gaf139d7_windows32.7z and unziped the folder in my visual studio project directory.
3. At this step I can't find the BrowseEmAll.Cef.dll and BrowseEmAll.Cef.Winforms.dll in any of the downloaded archives. What am I missing?

Thank you!
bogdanch

Re: Help with installation

Postby bogdanch » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:31 pm

bogdanch

Return to Support Forum