CEF can not display scrollbar?

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

CEF can not display scrollbar?

Postby StudyCef » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:23 pm

I want to make cef window not display scrollbal,I want to make window size can with the change of page length,but I can't find method ,it is have API?
StudyCef
Techie

Re: CEF can not display scrollbar?

Postby Czarek » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:15 am

You can customize scrollbars with CSS: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/329 ... -html-page
Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Postby StudyCef » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 pm

It can in CEF client deal with? Becase It will every page deal with,I wan to deal with create window same size as page.So CEF can get page size API?
StudyCef
Techie

Postby Czarek » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 am

You can inject custom javascript in CefLoadHandler and through js you can inject CSS on a page. You can get page size using js and communicate with C++ using javascript bindings to resize window. See tutorials on wiki pages and search forum for examples.
Maintainer of the CEF Python, PHP Desktop and CEF C API projects. My LinkedIn.
Czarek
Virtuoso

Postby StudyCef » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:48 am

Czarek wrote:You can inject custom javascript in CefLoadHandler and through js you can inject CSS on a page. You can get page size using js and communicate with C++ using javascript bindings to resize window. See tutorials on wiki pages and search forum for examples.

Thanks vesy much!
StudyCef
Techie

Return to Support Forum