Zooming Reset Problem in CefSharp WPF Browser

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Zooming Reset Problem in CefSharp WPF Browser

Postby Saravanan04 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:24 am

Version : 45.0.0
Architecture : x86
Operating System : Win 8
Platform : WPF

Problem :
Have a two cefSharp browser in 2 tab item control in WPF and added the Zoom In, Zoom Out and Reset Option. If Right click and click the Zoom In Browser 1. It's automatically Zoom In on Browser 2. It's fine. Click the Browser 2 tab and right click. Select Reset. The Browser not reset. If I go to the Browser 1 and click the reset option. It's reset both the browser.

Expected Output:
If I Zoom In the Browser 1, The Browser 2 also Zoom In. It's Fine. If I Reset the Browser 2 The both Browser need to be reset. And also I have added the Mouse Wheel with Ctrl button Zoom In. It's working fine. But when Zoom In or Out the Scrollbar also moving.

Code: Select all
browser = newbrowser;
        browser.DownloadHandler = new DownloadHandler();
        browser.LifeSpanHandler = new LifeSpanHandler();
        browser.ContextMenu = new System.Windows.Controls.ContextMenu();
        browser.ZoomLevel = 0;
        browser.ZoomLevelIncrement = 0.5;
        browser.ContextMenu.Items.Add(new MenuItem() { Header = "Select All", Command = browser.SelectAllCommand });
        browser.ContextMenu.Items.Add(new MenuItem() { Header = "Copy", Command = browser.CopyCommand });
        browser.ContextMenu.Items.Add(new MenuItem() { Header = "View Source", Command = browser.ViewSourceCommand });
        browser.ContextMenu.Items.Add(new MenuItem() { Header = "Zoom In", Command = browser.ZoomInCommand });
        browser.ContextMenu.Items.Add(new MenuItem() { Header = "Zoom Out", Command = browser.ZoomOutCommand });
        browser.ContextMenu.Items.Add(new MenuItem() { Header = "Reset", Command = browser.ZoomResetCommand });
Saravanan04

Re: Zooming Reset Problem in CefSharp WPF Browser

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:31 am

This forum is for questions related to the core CEF C/C++ APIs. You should ask in a forum for the wrapper project that you're using.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to Support Forum