host.print now working

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

host.print now working

Postby goldeneyes » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:21 am

Hello,

I'm using this code: Chromium1.browser.Host.Print to print the browser content page but it nothing printed. I tried the guiclient demo project it works perfect. So what I should do in my project in order to success?

I create new project and copied the required files, the browser is working well with all functionality except the host.print nothing appear.

Regards
goldeneyes

Re: host.print now working

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:32 am

This forum is for questions related to the core CEF C/C++ APIs. You should ask in a forum for the wrapper project that you're using.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby goldeneyes » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:36 am

magreenblatt wrote:This forum is for questions related to the core CEF C/C++ APIs. You should ask in a forum for the wrapper project that you're using.

Thank you for your explanation. Do you have a direct link to the support forum?
goldeneyes

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:49 am

goldeneyes wrote:
magreenblatt wrote:This forum is for questions related to the core CEF C/C++ APIs. You should ask in a forum for the wrapper project that you're using.

You have not said what wrapper project you're using. Try searching the internet for it.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby goldeneyes » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:01 am

magreenblatt wrote:
goldeneyes wrote:

You have not said what wrapper project you're using. Try searching the internet for it.

Sorry for that, I'm using https://github.com/hgourvest/dcef3/ the same example in the guiclient trying to do it via new project it appear the print popup but no printing.
goldeneyes

Postby goldeneyes » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:21 am

Any response would be appreciated.

Regards
goldeneyes

Postby magreenblatt » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:10 am

The link that you posted includes a link to the relevant support group.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby goldeneyes » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:36 am

magreenblatt wrote:The link that you posted includes a link to the relevant support group.

I logged in into https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef/overview and then clicked on the Delphi link and then downloaded the packages and installted.

After that I created new project to test the components, when I failed to success, I clicked on the Support link, they didn't mention that this forums is only for c++.

So any help sure would be appreciated.

Regards
goldeneyes

Postby magreenblatt » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:18 am

Here is the correct support link for you: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... umembedded
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to Support Forum