Custom certificate selection dialog

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Re: Custom certificate selection dialog

Postby sam007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Ok, so here is the PR where I tried to create a hook in CefSharp but I am getting a Load Error:ConnectionTimedOut; when I try to hit a PKI portal

I am not able to verify this on cefclient, since it does not provide a GUI for certificate selection, so it continues to pick the topmost certificate from the certificateList. Looking at the client_handler.cc implementation, it looks like the options to select the certificate can only be seen from command line. How can I run cefclient in a command line?

Please do take a look at my PR and let me know if there is something incorrect in my implementation.
sam007
Techie

Re: Custom certificate selection dialog

Postby sam007 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:51 pm

sam007 wrote:Ok, so here is the PR where I tried to create a hook in CefSharp but I am getting a Load Error:ConnectionTimedOut; when I try to hit a PKI portal

I am not able to verify this on cefclient, since it does not provide a GUI for certificate selection, so it continues to pick the topmost certificate from the certificateList. Looking at the client_handler.cc implementation, it looks like the options to select the certificate can only be seen from command line. How can I run cefclient in a command line?

Please do take a look at my PR and let me know if there is something incorrect in my implementation.

Never mind it works. The portal I was trying was down :P
sam007
Techie

Previous

Return to Support Forum