Multi Process mode - page does not render

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Multi Process mode - page does not render

Postby smck60 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:19 pm

I have been developing an application using build 2526 in single_process mode for the past year. I recently tried upgrading to build 2883 and noticed that now 2 instances of the executable were running in single_process mode. Application is running fine and rendering pages. When shutting down the application, CefShutdown() now hangs. When I switch to single_process = false, 4 instances of the application are spawned and now the main browser window is not rendering the html. When I inspect the page using the Chrome Debugger, I see that the window did load the content. In multi process mode, CefShutdown() works properly.
It is my understanding that single_process was never supported beyond debugging and I must now switch to multi process. Given these scenarios, any ideas as to why the content is not shown in multi process mode when it works fine in single process ? Note that the app is running with multi_threaded_message_loop = true (code interfaces with MFC)
smck60

Re: Multi Process mode - page does not render

Postby magreenblatt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:37 pm

Compare your implementation to what is described at https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... -structure
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to Support Forum