reCaptcha very hard on CEF !

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

reCaptcha very hard on CEF !

Postby zyounes » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:37 am

Hello,
I am developing a VB application in visual studio, i use CEF to implemet browser functionnality in my application, the problem is that when browsing websites with reCaptcha it gives a very hard challenge ! and it becaming harder, what is strange is that in the same machine i use Google Chrome for same websites and it gives me very easy challenges ! i tried to inspect the request sent to load the reCaptcha API and i tried to have the same request as Google Chrome (headers and cookies) but same thing, i passed a week tracking the problem in reCaptcha Code and CEF behavior, but i did not find a confirmed problem, the diffirence is very clear in difficulty between Google Chrome and CEF, for example in google chrome i just have to check 3 or at max 4 boxs to solve the captcha, but in CEF i have to click on 9 or 10 image at least (clicked images are replaced by others) and now the replacement time is very important it take 2 or 3 seconds or more to replace an image, so i need approximatively 40 seconds / 1 minute to solve a reCaptcha challenge !!
zyounes

Re: reCaptcha very hard on CEF !

Postby amaitland » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:12 pm

What version? OS? Do you have a URL that can be used for testing purposes? Have you tested with cefclient?

You can download cefclient reference implementation from
http://opensource.spotify.com/cefbuilds/index.html
Maintainer of the CefSharp project.
amaitland
Virtuoso

Return to Support Forum