Mouse scholl wheel stops working after 3 reloads

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Mouse scholl wheel stops working after 3 reloads

Postby callum » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:49 pm

CEF 3.3325.1750.gaabe4c4 - Windows 64

In my app, the scroll wheel stops working after you reload a page or navigate to the same page a few times. Started investigating and noticed that the same behavior happens in the cefclient app with the --off-screen-rendering-enabled command line switch in place. The behavior doesn't happen without the offscreen rendering flag.

To reproduce, run cefclient with the --off-screen-rendering-enabled command line parameter. Navigate to a page that has scrolling like https://news.google.com and use scroll wheel to scroll page. Hit the reload button and use scroll wheel again. After a few iterations, the page stops responding to the scroll wheel movement until you restart cefclient.
callum
Expert

Re: Mouse scholl wheel stops working after 3 reloads

Postby ebahar » Thu May 10, 2018 3:41 am

Hey,

having the same issue (even without reloading)...
ebahar
Techie

Re: Mouse scholl wheel stops working after 3 reloads

Postby juju » Thu May 17, 2018 4:49 am

Hello,

I have the same issue :

Scroll with mouse stop working.
To reproduce : Run cefclient --multi-threaded-message-loop --off-screen-rendering-enabled Open a page ( eg https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef ) use mouse wheel to scroll, then reload the page and mouse wheel for scrolling will not work.

Works fine on some page like Google for example and works fine without --multi-threaded-message-loop.

Appears in version cef_binary_3.3325.1746.ge81cdf2_windows64 works fine before

Edit : in my application it doesn't work even with settings.multi_threaded_message_loop = false
juju

Return to Support Forum