ERROR 6000: renderer not avaible

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Re: ERROR 6000: renderer not avaible

Postby amaitland » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:57 pm

Download the ppapi installer from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
Maintainer of the CefSharp project.
amaitland
Virtuoso

Postby rooten » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:52 pm

amaitland wrote:Download the ppapi installer from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

it's same error with latest version of ppapi...
rooten

Postby amaitland » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Does the basic flash test page load to confirm you have flash working? Make sure you remove the command line arguments you added
Maintainer of the CefSharp project.
amaitland
Virtuoso

Postby rooten » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:04 am

amaitland wrote:Does the basic flash test page load to confirm you have flash working? Make sure you remove the command line arguments you added

yes work nice on flash, but one guys says to me "I sell you h264 support codec", I think h264 CODEC is a problem, can you help me ?
rooten

Postby ndesktop » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:16 am

You don't need H.264 for Flash. Only if you need a CEF built with H.264 (among other codecs) for various video formats.
ndesktop
Master

Postby rooten » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:09 am

ndesktop wrote:You don't need H.264 for Flash. Only if you need a CEF built with H.264 (among other codecs) for various video formats.

I need it, how i can done that ?
rooten

Postby ndesktop » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:34 am

You need to get a libcef built with ffmpeg (discussed here, for example, and with other occasions). Either you can download it if there is one, you build it yourself, or get someone else to build it for you.
Pick a branch/commit of CEF you need (preferably a current one, although old version still can be built with the appropriate environment and maybe some configuration tweaks).

Then since it seems you need it for CefSharp or Xilium.CefGlue, you need a copy of CefSharp built to match the libcef built in the previous step, then build the wrapper lib.
That should solve your problem.
ndesktop
Master

Postby rooten » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 am

ndesktop wrote:You need to get a libcef built with ffmpeg (discussed here, for example, and with other occasions). Either you can download it if there is one, you build it yourself, or get someone else to build it for you.
Pick a branch/commit of CEF you need (preferably a current one, although old version still can be built with the appropriate environment and maybe some configuration tweaks).

Then since it seems you need it for CefSharp or Xilium.CefGlue, you need a copy of CefSharp built to match the libcef built in the previous step, then build the wrapper lib.

can you build it for me ? because the .bat don't work on my Windows OS, but I have python
rooten

Postby ndesktop » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:59 am

rooten wrote:
ndesktop wrote:You need to get a libcef built with ffmpeg (discussed here, for example, and with other occasions). Either you can download it if there is one, you build it yourself, or get someone else to build it for you.

can you build it for me ? because the .bat don't work on my Windows OS, but I have python

Let's continue via PM.
ndesktop
Master

Previous

Return to Support Forum