Page Loading Errors - Absolutes

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Page Loading Errors - Absolutes

Postby tslate » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 am

During testing about 2/3 of pages loaded all issued connection reset errors(ERR_CONNECTION_RESET), even though the page loads correctly which is typical In other words, load errors plus not isloading state change is a false positive.

Is there any absolute way of programmatically detecting a correctly loaded page without filtering all the cef_types errors based on trial and error and/or a grouping that best typifies a failed page load with Chromium?

Thanks
tslate
Techie

Re: Page Loading Errors - Absolutes

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:29 am

Loads should not be failing with ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. What is your about:net-internals output?
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby tslate » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:02 pm

It is huge, cannot upload on this site, I will have to review later at this point. I ran a smaller test of 90 page loads and it only had 5 err resets in that batch. But that was a 28MB net file.
tslate
Techie

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Posting the portion of the log from the reset connection could be helpful.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby tslate » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:39 am

Hi,

First thanks for all your help.

The GECKO app I'm converting is all internal web loads, so testing those this morning instead of the external page loads yielded no connection reset errors or any net errors. I have a pre-holiday timeline crunch for delivery so I'll review the external loads errors later which are not on the critical path.

Thanks
tslate
Techie

Return to Support Forum