Dullahan - a CEF Wrapper library for Win32

Built a cool app using CEF that you'd like to share with the community? Talk about it here.

Dullahan - a CEF Wrapper library for Win32

Postby callum » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 pm

I've published Dullahan, my modest attempt to create a CEF wrapper library that makes it a bit easier to add support for embedded pages to your C++ applications.

It started life as an embedded web browser for Second Life, the 3D virtual online world. I made this completely new version that is unencumbered by Second Life specific code and is therefore a bit easier to use in third party applications.

Only supports 32bit Win32 right now but hoping to extend that to 64bit very soon and then eventually macOS and Linux versions if I can get some help from the community.

The MIT licensed code is here: https://bitbucket.org/lindenlab/dullahan and has some examples I made to illustrate how to use it. There is also a binary download so you can try it without having to build it.

It's very much a work in progress - I put it together mostly to try to give something back to the community here (especially Matt) who were so helpful during the Second Life work.

Hopefully it'll be useful to someone. Feedback and comments much appreciated.

Cheers!

-Callum.
callum
Expert

Re: Dullahan - a CEF Wrapper library for Win32

Postby magreenblatt » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks for sharing this. I especially like the web cube example :)
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to Apps Discussion