Problems visiting some youtube videos (broken frames)

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

Problems visiting some youtube videos (broken frames)

Postby mepeisen » Sun May 14, 2023 6:13 am

I started to embedd jcef into my project. However I notices some strange problems on youtube.
To reproduce use the tests.simple.MainFrame, change it to use OSR. Then visit the following video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJhMfOPWdE (you may mute if this is not the right music fo your). However the first frames are completly broken having a green vertical line on them. On about 30 seconds everything is working normally. There are other videos being broken in the same way. Some other youtube videos are really fine and work perfectly.

I found out that this seems to be bound to the first videos you watch. The fourth or fifth video starts fine. ERven if you go back to your first video this can be normally viewed. On some videos you see that it seems to be a corruption in channels. I mean that the color channels rgb are not correctly arranged. However here is an image from the same app session. First video view and than after cklicking around i revisted the video:
Attachments
jecf-fixed.png
jecf-fixed.png (46.75 KiB) Viewed 8443 times
jecf-broken.png
jecf-broken.png (71.62 KiB) Viewed 8443 times
mepeisen

Return to JCEF Forum