unable to run test application on Ubuntu

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

unable to run test application on Ubuntu

Postby Noman » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:57 am

Hi,
After downloading jcef package for linux 64 bit i am getting following error and screen goes black:
Info: GLDrawableHelper.reshape: pre-exisiting GL error 0x501

Can anyone suggest me what change i need to do with system.
Thanks
Noman

Re: unable to run test application on Ubuntu

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:33 am

The download package is quite old. You might have better luck building from source code as described at https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/ ... uilding.md.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby Noman » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:53 am

Ok. But i am confused, i developed my application on oracle VM (Ubuntu 14.10) using same jcef binary it is working fine. but when i try to run my application OR a test cases which comes along with jcef binary getting problem and screen goes black when i run. When i resize Jframe i can see contents of a page but along with a error. I am revalidating after loading the browser etc.
it seems to be a problem with a environment but i am not getting this. Any other quick way to resolve this issue except rebuilding jcef binaries?
Noman

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:01 am

The problem could be one or more of (a) driver bug, (b) bug in jogamp or (c) bug in JCEF. If the cause is (b) or (c) then it might already be fixed in the newest JCEF version.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to JCEF Forum