32 Bit build

Having problems with building or using the JCEF Java binding? Ask your questions here.

32 Bit build

Postby MicroHat » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Since GYP has been removed and cmake builds are only available, how do we create 32 bit builds? I have added the 32 bit cef build to third_party\cef\win32 and 64 bit cef build to third_party\cef\win64 but only win64 msvs files are being created using cmake -G "Visual Studio 12 Win64" and cmake -G "Visual Studio 12 Win32". Another thing, i tried to open jcef.sln and build solutions but I get some errors:

Error 2 error C3668: 'RequestHandler::OnBeforePluginLoad' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods (C:\Users\Zenz\Desktop\src\native\client_handler.cpp) c:\users\zenz\desktop\src\native\request_handler.h 65 1 jcef

Error 3 error C3668: 'RequestHandler::OnBeforePluginLoad' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods (C:\Users\Zenz\Desktop\src\native\request_handler.cpp) c:\users\zenz\desktop\src\native\request_handler.h 65 1 jcef

4 IntelliSense: member function declared with 'override' does not override a base class member c:\Users\Zenz\Desktop\src\native\request_handler.h 65 16 jcef
MicroHat
Techie

Re: 32 Bit build

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Sounds like something wrong with the CMake comfiguration. Please add a bug.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to JCEF Forum