CEF 105 with proprietary codecs

Having problems with building or using the CefSharp .NET binding? Ask your CEF-related questions here. Please ask general usage questions on StackOverflow.

Moderator: amaitland

CEF 105 with proprietary codecs

Postby cyberfizz » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:05 am

Hi all,

I am trying to build CEF 105 with h264 support (we are ok on the licencing front for H264). Apoplogies if this is the wrong section of the forum, will repost elsewhere if it is.

Issue i am seeing is, when i build the release_x64 i dont get all the necessary files that we had such as swift shader folder etc. Is this normal in 105? What files need to be copied across and overwritten in my cefsharp winforms application?

The update.bat is:

Code: Select all
set GN_DEFINES=is_official_build=true use_thin_lto=false proprietary_codecs=true ffmpeg_branding=Chrome
set GN_ARGUMENTS=--ide=vs2019 --sln=cef --filters=//cef/*
python ..\automate\automate-git.py --download-dir=c:\code\chromium_git --branch=5195 --depot-tools-dir=c:\code\depot_tools --no-distrib --no-build

and create.bat:
set GN_DEFINES=is_official_build=true use_thin_lto=false proprietary_codecs=true ffmpeg_branding=Chrome
set GYP_DEFINES=buildtype=offical
set GN_ARGUMENTS=--ide=vs2019 --sln=cef --filters=//cef/*
call cef_create_projects.bat

then running the ninja command:

ninja -C out\Release_GN_x64 cef

Steps followed direct from the Master Builder page, but changed it to use is_official_build. running as the is_component_build, still didnt provide swift shader etc.
cyberfizz

Re: CEF 105 with proprietary codecs

Postby magreenblatt » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:28 am

magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to CefSharp Forum