Help For GetImage() On CEF1

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Help For GetImage() On CEF1

Postby cmtjy11 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 am

Hello,

I'm using VS2010 build a project about CEF 1 on Windows 7 64bits.
There has been some question recently, but it helps a lot.
Nowadays, I found that browser->GetImage() only get the view rect picture via the PET_VIEW.
and I serached one topic ,it also wanna get the full page picture, maybe it still don't implement.
I have a try ,before I getImage, I use SetSize() first, and after getimage, I SetSize Back.
Yeah, it get a whole picture but under the view rect it become green, it doesn't work.
what's your opinion??Need your advice~~
BTW, I found the phantomjs, it's also interesting~~

THX~
cmtjy11
Techie

Re: Help For GetImage() On CEF1

Postby magreenblatt » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am

What do you consider the full page? Many layouts will change as the browser viewport changes. Setting the window size is currently your only option for changing the viewport size. Or you can use off-screen rendering.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: Help For GetImage() On CEF1

Postby cmtjy11 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:58 pm

magreenblatt wrote:What do you consider the full page? Many layouts will change as the browser viewport changes. Setting the window size is currently your only option for changing the viewport size. Or you can use off-screen rendering.

so fast!,the off-screeen render emaple helps a lot. there are so many interesting things in it.
first, I thought I only change the height will not change the layout, and I can get the viewport as a full page.
BTW, like the capture pulgin of chrome, it can capture the whole page ,or the visible content.
second, In the OFRClient, the PaintElementType is still PET_VIEW in the OnPaint(), but I can get the HDC via the class ClientPlugin,
is it possile to get the full page with the HDC provided that the width is certain and no change??

THX~~~
cmtjy11
Techie

Return to Support Forum