Revision 77

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Revision 77

Postby mnmccarry » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:58 am

I've bitten the bullet and decided to start building Chromium and CEF myself as until recently I've just been using the binary releases.

With the release of CEF Revision 76 and 77 I was hoping to check out the chromium code and do a build myself. I know that CEF is built against specific Chromium revisions so I took a look in the svn/trunk/CHROMIUM_BUILD_COMPATIBILITY.txt to see if I could see what revision of chromium I needed to check out.

This file is updated as far as CEF revision 72.

I would be great if you could point me in the direction of the correct Chromium releases or checkin an update to CHROMIUM_BUILD_COMPATIBILITY.txt.

Many thanks in advance,

mnmccarry
mnmccarry

Re: Revision 77

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am

Always use the most recent Chromium revision listed in the CHROMIUM_BUILD_COMPATIBILITY.txt file. The CHROMIUM_BUILD_COMPATIBILITY.txt file is only updated when a CEF revision requires a newer Chromium revision.

Regards,
Marshall
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Re: Revision 77

Postby mnmccarry » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:30 am

Great :)

Many thanks for the quick reply Marshall, that's the version that's currently going through the process of checking out on my machine so that suits me down to the ground.

Cheers,

Martin
mnmccarry

Return to Support Forum