CefFrame

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

CefFrame

Postby swtdrgn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:14 pm

I would like to know what is a CefFrame. Initially, I thought a CefFrame is like a web frame (ex. iframe). When I called browser->GetFocusedFrame()->SelectAll(), it selects the whole page on the browser.

Also, a browser has a list of CefFrames. How do I add a CefFrame to a browser? Is it possible to divide browser into two container that loads a different URL?

Thank you.
swtdrgn

Re: CefFrame

Postby magreenblatt » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:22 pm

swtdrgn wrote:I would like to know what is a CefFrame. Initially, I thought a CefFrame is like a web frame (ex. iframe).

Correct. Frames are nested, so there is also a top-level frame (browser->GetMainFrame()).

swtdrgn wrote:When I called browser->GetFocusedFrame()->SelectAll(), it selects the whole page on the browser.

What frame has keyboard focus when you call the function?

swtdrgn wrote:Also, a browser has a list of CefFrames. How do I add a CefFrame to a browser?

Via HTML or JavaScript.

swtdrgn wrote:Is it possible to divide browser into two container that loads a different URL?

Yes, via an HTML frameset.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Return to Support Forum