Problem while integrating CEF 2623 with my application

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Problem while integrating CEF 2623 with my application

Postby aasmagarg » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:14 am

Hi,

I have built latest version of CEF 2623 successfully on Mac. Now I am integrating CEF 2623 with my application. When I am trying to build my application with the built libcef_dll_wrapper.a, it is throwing linker error as follow :

Code: Select all
Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  "std::__1::__vector_base_common<true>::__throw_length_error() const", referenced from:
      void std::__1::vector<CefStringBase<CefStringTraitsUTF16>, std::__1::allocator<CefStringBase<CefStringTraitsUTF16> > >::__push_back_slow_path<CefStringBase<CefStringTraitsUTF16> const&>(CefStringBase<CefStringTraitsUTF16> const&&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.transfer_util.o)
      void std::__1::vector<CefRefPtr<CefV8Value>, std::__1::allocator<CefRefPtr<CefV8Value> > >::__push_back_slow_path<CefRefPtr<CefV8Value> const&>(CefRefPtr<CefV8Value> const&&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.v8handler_cpptoc.o)
      void std::__1::vector<long long, std::__1::allocator<long long> >::__push_back_slow_path<long long const&>(long long const&&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.browser_ctocpp.o)
      void std::__1::vector<CefRefPtr<CefPostDataElement>, std::__1::allocator<CefRefPtr<CefPostDataElement> > >::__push_back_slow_path<CefRefPtr<CefPostDataElement> >(CefRefPtr<CefPostDataElement>&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.post_data_ctocpp.o)
      void std::__1::vector<CefPageRange, std::__1::allocator<CefPageRange> >::__push_back_slow_path<CefPageRange>(CefPageRange&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.print_settings_ctocpp.o)
      void std::__1::vector<CefDraggableRegion, std::__1::allocator<CefDraggableRegion> >::__push_back_slow_path<CefDraggableRegion const&>(CefDraggableRegion const&&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.drag_handler_cpptoc.o)
      void std::__1::vector<CefRect, std::__1::allocator<CefRect> >::__push_back_slow_path<CefRect const&>(CefRect const&&&) in libcef_dll_wrapper.a(libcef_dll_wrapper.render_handler_cpptoc.o) ...

I figured out that the issue is with the C++ linked libraries. My application links with libstdc++ while CEF 2623 is built with libc++. I need my application to be linked with libstdc++. So I can't change it.

Any suggestion how to resolve the issue?

Thanks.
aasmagarg
Techie

Return to Support Forum