Problem with accessibility (MSAA or UIA)

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Re: Problem with accessibility (MSAA or UIA)

Postby sinall » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:30 pm

LorenLiu wrote:I was trying to get the web element via MSAA (Microsoft active accessibility) or UIA (UI Automation), I already switched on web accessibility and native accessibility, however, it did not work on some machine :( . I guess there may be some other switches I did not turned on. Can anyone please provide some help? Many thanks.

Have you addressed the problem?
I have same issue. The `Chrome_RanderWIdgetHostHWND` has child elements on one Win10 computer but doesn't have any child elements on other computers (Win10/Win7) when I use Inspect.exe to explore `CefBrowerWindow`.
Do you have any idea?
sinall

Re: Problem with accessibility (MSAA or UIA)

Postby sinall » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:21 am

sinall wrote:
LorenLiu wrote:I was trying to get the web element via MSAA (Microsoft active accessibility) or UIA (UI Automation), I already switched on web accessibility and native accessibility, however, it did not work on some machine :( . I guess there may be some other switches I did not turned on. Can anyone please provide some help? Many thanks.

Have you addressed the problem?
I have same issue. The `Chrome_RanderWIdgetHostHWND` has child elements on one Win10 computer but doesn't have any child elements on other computers (Win10/Win7) when I use Inspect.exe to explore `CefBrowerWindow`.
Do you have any idea?

BTW, the cef version is 3.2623.1401.0.
sinall

Previous

Return to Support Forum