Auth Server Whitelist

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

Re: Auth Server Whitelist

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:18 pm

JasonLP wrote:Are you suggesting that I add this at runtime (where I do the rest of them in OnBeforeCommandLineProcessing)?

It should be fine to add "auth-server-whitelist" in OnBeforeCommandLineProcessing.

JasonLP wrote:To be clear, the customer has tried running with the --auth-server-whitelist commandline parameter and this does not work.

OK.

JasonLP wrote:Also, I don't see any reference to --auth-negotiate-delegate-whitelist. Is this explicitly not supported?

Based on code search it appears that "auth-negotiate-delegate-whitelist" does not exist in Chromium.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby JasonLP » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:26 pm

magreenblatt wrote:
JasonLP wrote:Are you suggesting that I add this at runtime (where I do the rest of them in OnBeforeCommandLineProcessing)?

It should be fine to add "auth-server-whitelist" in OnBeforeCommandLineProcessing.

What I'm trying to ask is: Should I expect this behavior to be any different than if it were provided on the command line when running the application? I suspect not.
JasonLP
Mentor

Postby magreenblatt » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:28 pm

JasonLP wrote:What I'm trying to ask is: Should I expect this behavior to be any different than if it were provided on the command line when running the application? I suspect not.

No, it should be the same.
magreenblatt
Site Admin

Postby JasonLP » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:54 pm

OK, thank you for explaining.
JasonLP
Mentor

Postby loloo » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:05 am

Hello, I have the same needs and encounter the same problems.

Searching chromium code I found that the needed reference (including the mandatory auth-negotiate-delegate-whitelist) seems to be accessible via HTTPAuthentification policy
https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/master:components/policy/resources/policy_templates.json

But I may be wrong, I'm pretty confused with the complexity of all that (not c-fluent at all)
With this, do you think there is a way to get Kerberos auth with Cef ?
loloo

Postby elcor » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:29 am

Hello guys I'm having the same problem any progress in your case? :?
elcor

Previous

Return to Support Forum