CEF OSR macOS Check failed

Having problems with building or using CEF's C/C++ APIs? This forum is here to help. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.

CEF OSR macOS Check failed

Postby Selina » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:19 pm

I'm on macOS Big Sur 11.5.2, 2019 MacBookPro. I've got a OSR app that was previously using cef_binary_84.4.0+g304e015+chromium-84.0.4147.105 and I'm trying to update to cef_binary_93.1.11+g9e254fa+chromium-93.0.4577.63. I haven't needed to make many adjustments to my app for it to run, but I'm encountering a number of errors when I'm testing. For example, on this webpage

https://html5test.com/

I'd get the following error just by clicking and dragging on the page, or clicking on the link. The error pops up between a SendMouseEvent(mouseUp=False) and SendMouseEvent(mouseUp=True) and the webpage is unresponsive after. Reload will reset everything.

FATAL:compositor_frame_reporter.cc(1161)] Check failed: !dispatch_timestamp.is_null().

Other errors I've gotten include these ones.

FATAL:latency_tracker.cc(141)] Check failed: !original_timestamp.is_null().
FATAL:layer_tree_view.cc(415)] Check failed: presentation_callbacks_.size() <= 25u (26 vs. 25)
FATAL:ng_line_breaker.cc(2258)] Check failed: item_result->EndOffset() <= item_result_before.EndOffset() (33 vs. 30)

Any clues as to what may be causing these, or where to look? I've tried running CefClient with --off-screen-rendering-enabled but the web pages seem to load up fine.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Selina
Selina

Return to Support Forum